- Who should start a SSNAP record?
- How to register for the webtool as a new user
- How to register with an ISDN
- How to register a new team
- What records should be added onto SSNAP?
- How to create a record
Importing and Exporting SSNAP data
- Exporting SSNAP Data
- User guide for the encrypted download functionality
- What is the SSNAP Webtool Import Function?
- Import specification
- Webtool import page
- Required import fields
Acute care inc. thrombectomy
- What if a patient has a second stroke?
- Definition of a stroke unit
- First 72h of care changes (Section 2)
- Online Indicators: See your data in real-time!
- 2.4.1: If you do CT & CTA & CTP together, do you still report the time of the beginning of the first of those?
Dataset and Help Notes
- 6-month assessment dataset
- 6M assessment tool: ‘Enter and transfer records’ page
- 6M assessment tool: ‘Records ready for assessment’ page
- 6M assessment tool: 'Your 6 month assessment statistics' page
- Asking for consent during 6 month assessment
- Patient declining consent
ESD and Community
- Community team reporting period changes
- ESD and Community Rehab teams - Definitions and datasets
- Ability for community teams to start a SSNAP record
- When to end the record
- Mood and cognition screen questions (Section 4)
- Consent Questions (Section 3 & 7)