The statistics page lets you view the 6 month assessment statistics for data entered by your team at more frequent intervals than routine SSNAP reporting or for a date range that suits you.
To view the 6 month assessment statistics page, go to www.strokeaudit.org > Clinical > 6 month assessment > Your 6 month assessment statistics.
Please note that only records that have been locked to 72 hours and for patients who did not die in hospital are included in this report. The numbers in this report may differ from those in the reports produced by SSNAP, as the webtool cannot perfectly replicate the central analysis performed by the SSNAP data analysis team.
To view statistics for 6 month assessment performed by your team (team-centred statistics):
- Select your team from the dropdown box and tick the ‘team-centred’ checkbox
- Choose the date range*, and you will receive an immediate breakdown of data for your team’s completed 6 month assessments.
To view 6 month assessment statistics for all patients seen by your team - data entered by your team and elsewhere (patient-centred statistics):
These results may be useful for acute sites who do not themselves perform the 6 month assessments but have teams down the pathway who perform them.
- Select your team from the dropdown box and tick the ‘patient-centred’ checkbox
- Choose the date range*, and you will receive an immediate breakdown of data for your patients’ completed 6 month assessments.
* You can select a date range to sort by either ‘clock start’ (when the patient first arrived in hospital) or ‘6 month assessment’.
- Sorting by clock start time allows you to view the patients whose 6 month assessments are due now, you could sort by clock start and set the date range to 4-8 months ago.
- Sorting by 6-month assessment time allows you to view the patients who had a 6 month assessment within a certain time period. For example, if you want to view the patients who had a 6 month assessment between July-September you can use this option.
Which statistics are reported on this page?
- Number of patients (that did not die on the SSNAP stroke pathway) for the specified date range.
- Number of patients with no locked 6 month information entered at 6 months for the specified date range.
- Number of records locked to 6 month follow-up for the specified date range.
A breakdown of the 6 month data entered by question on the proforma for the specified date range, e.g. for question 8.3 on the proforma: