The 'Records ready for assessment' page is a search tool which can be used to find:
- which records have been fully completed, but not yet locked by your team.
- which patients are due their 6 month assessment.
- which patients have not yet had their 6 month assessment recorded on SSNAP.
To view a list of patients ready for 6 month assessment go to the ‘Records ready for assessment’ page, go to www.strokeaudit.org > Clinical > 6 month assessment > Records ready for assessment.
- Select your team in the dropdown box
- Enter the relevant date range
Please note: the patients that are due their 6 month assessment are the patients who had a clock start 4-8 months before the current date. This means if you are searching for patients who are due their 6 month assessment today, the date range you enter should be 4-8 months before today’s date (e.g. if today’s date is 1st October, the date range should be: 1st February – 1st June).
- Click the ‘See Patient IDs for unlocked records’ button.
You will then be able to see records listed under the following headings:
- Cases with complete sections 1-8 and not fully locked from [date range entered]. The SSNAP ID numbers listed here are for records where 6 month data has been entered but they have not yet been locked to 6 months. Click here for step by step instructions on ‘how to lock a record to 6 months’.
- 8 months from onset/arrival not fully locked to 6 months (not transferred). The records (SSNAP ID numbers) listed here are 8 months (or longer) from clock start/arrival and are with your team but have not yet been transferred to another team. This allows community teams to see which patients they need to give 6 month assessments to or transfer to a 6-month assessment team.
- 8 months from onset/arrival not fully locked to 6 months (transferred). The records (SSNAP ID numbers) listed here have been transferred to the 6 month assessment provider and are ready for 6 month data to be entered but they have not yet been locked to 6 months.
You can click each SSNAP ID number to view the patient’s SSNAP record, enter your 6 month data in section 8 of the proforma (see below), and lock the record.