1) Go to www.strokeaudit.org
2) Click on the registration button in the top right of the page (this will only appear if you are not signed in).
3) Select your Trust/Health Board/Higher Level Organisation from the drop down menu.
- If it is not listed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to register for more than one trust, please start by registering for one and then contacting the SSNAP helpdesk to add others to your account
4) In order to register for a team, you will need the 'Registration Code' for each team that you are registering for. This can be provided by the Lead Contact and Second Lead Contact of each team (to be found in the 'User Profile' area of the webtool of these lead contacts). The Registration Code will be 6 characters.
Tick the teams that you would like to register for, enter the registration code, and then select your role within this team.
5) You then need to enter your basic details, such as your name, role and what types of emails you would like to receive from SSNAP.
6) A Terms and Conditions email will then be sent to your provided email address. You need to accept these by clicking on the link provided within the email before we can approve your account.
Tip: The Helpdesk has to approve your account before you can log in. You should wait for a confirmation email before attempting to log in. If this takes longer than 2 working days, please do contact the Helpdesk.
For step-by-step instructions follow the attached guide.
NOTE: If you cannot log into your account, it may have been disabled due to inactivity. Accounts will automatically disable every 3 months without activity for security reasons.
Please contact the SSNAP Helpdesk at email@example.com to reactivate your account.