If you are from an organisation not participating directly in data entry, such as an ISDN, ICB or LHB, you should register with the specific group rather than an individual team. Due to data protection, only users based at a team and/or entering data for that team are granted access to the team on SSNAP.
Registering with a group will grant you access to national and regional results once they are made available to the "wider NHS", approximately three weeks after they have been made available to teams.
If you are registered with a group you will be emailed once results are made available to you.
Results should not be shared outside the NHS until they have been made publicly available.
How to register
1) Go to www.strokeaudit.org
2) Click on the registration button in the top right of the page (this will only appear if you are not signed in).
3) Select "Other registration"
4) Select your Organisation (e.g. Integrated Care Board, Integrated Stroke Delivery Network, Local Health Board) from the drop down menu
- If it is not listed please email email@example.com
- If you would like to register for more than one organisation, please start by registering for one and then contacting the SSNAP helpdesk to add others to your account
4) In order to register for a group, you will need the 'Registration Code' for each group that you are registering for (i.e. there is a different registration code for each Integrated Care Board or Local Health Board). You will need to email the helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain the registration code. Please state the name of each group you would like to register for.
Tick the group(s) that you would like to register for and enter the registration code.
5) You then need to enter your basic details, such as your name, role and what types of emails you would like to receive from SSNAP.
6) A Terms and Conditions email will then be sent to your provided email address. You need to accept these by clicking on the link provided within the email before we can approve your account.
The Helpdesk has to approve your account before you can log in. You should wait for a confirmation email before attempting to log in. If this takes longer than 2 working days, please do contact the Helpdesk.
NOTE: If you cannot log into your account, it may have been disabled due to inactivity. Accounts will automatically disable every 3 months without activity for security reasons. Please contact the SSNAP Helpdesk at email@example.com to reactivate your account.