There are 4 stages to completing the six month assessment section of the SSNAP record: 1) finding the record, 2) entering the 6 month assessment data onto the webtool, 3) ensuring the record has been transferred to your team, 4) locking the record to 6 months.
- Search for the record in clinical case management (Clinical > patient records) or if the record has not been transferred to your team, search for the record using the 6 month assessment tool.
- Enter the 6 month assessment data onto the SSNAP record
In clinical case management (Clinical > patient records), click the dropdown box to ‘edit’ the record and add your data to section 8.
- Note: This option is only possible if the record has been locked to discharge by the previous team and transferred to your team.
- Note: This option is possible even if the record has not yet been locked to discharge by the previous team.
- Once the previous team has locked their data to discharge, you can transfer the record to your team.
- This means the last team to treat the patient will not be able to add any more data.
- Once the record has been transferred to your team, you can lock the record to 6 months.
- The process of locking signifies that the data have been signed off by the Lead Clinician and are ready for central analysis, this ensures high data quality in SSNAP reports.
How to use the Webtool
- I’ve made a mistake in data entry – how to unlock the record.
- This patient wasn’t seen by our team - how to revoke the record back to the previous team.
- The patient was seen by a different 6 month assessment provider – please revoke the record back to the previous team so they can transfer it to the correct team.
- The previous team have asked the record be revoked to them so they can amend their data – how to revoke the record back to the previous team.
- This patient was deemed non-stroke / this is a duplicate record – how to delete a record.
- I can’t lock the record because sections 4 and 7 are not completed (I only complete 6 month assessment data, section 8).
- I can’t transfer the record to my team because the previous team hasn’t locked to discharge.
- Other possible error messages - Why can't I enter 6 month assessment data?
- How to view a list of patients ready for 6 month assessment?