Here is a guide to help new users to SSNAP. We have a helpdesk to help answer queries related to SSNAP. We are here to help with any query. You can contact us on SSNAP@kcl.ac.uk or 01164649901. The helpdesk is available Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm. When we are not available our help site can be used to guide users. Below are a few tips to help you
- Unlocks and deletions: Unlock and deletion requests can be submitted through the webtool. Webtool requests are processed at least twice a day, after you have sent a webtool request we don’t need a follow up email. Here is a link to how use this part of the webtool . If you can’t submit the unlock or deletion through the webtool you can contact the helpdesk and we will process this for you.
- Revokes: If you have sent a record to another provider that wasn’t on the patient’s journey, or you are sent a patient’s record who you didn’t see, then you can revoke the transfer. To do this send the patient’s SSNAP ID to the helpdesk and ask them to be revoked from your team. It is helpful if you can tell us the team you are part of, and which team you want the record to be revoked to. Please do copy in the hospital you are revoking the record back to. Here is a link on how to use this part of the webtool.
- General queries: When contacting the helpdesk, please include the SSNAP record ID if you are querying a specific issue with a record.
- When registering: You will need a 6-digit registration code, available to your lead contact.
- When registering: Please accept the terms and conditions, so we can approve your account.
- Your account will be approved: Accounts are approved at least twice a day.
- If emailing regarding joining another team: Please copy in the lead of the team you want to join or send us the 6-digit registration code.
Useful links for navigating SSNAP.
Here are a few links to check out.
- How KI’s are calculated
- The latest proforma and helpnotes
- When results are available
- Patient consent
- Audit compliance
- Case ascertainment
- SSNAP YouTube channel