Before the data analysis you will get an opportunity to view and check the information you have submitted to us. This is done by ‘exporting’ your data to an excel file straight from the SSNAP webtool.
- Go to Post acute > Organisational Audit 2021 > click export. Select the provider you want to export for (if you are the lead for more than one).
- create a password (The password must include a character, a digit, a non-alphanumeric character, no spaces and be at least 8 characters long) You can then download your proforma to CSV on to your computer by clicking on ‘export to CSV’. More information on encrypted downloads can be found here: https://ssnap.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004581065-User-guide-for-the-encrypted-download-functionality.
Once you have downloaded the zip file> right click on the zip folder> select 7-Zip> then click on extract files here. I have attached the header rows which might be useful for you.
- To enable you to make sense of your data SSNAP have produced an export key and header row template (see attached). This template excel file outlines each value in the export. You can copy your exported data from cell A2 and paste this data into cell A4 of the 'Header rows–All sections tab'.
- The above export key and header row template can be found within the post-acute documents area. (Post-acute > Organisational Audit 2021 >Documents).
- Once you have exported your data it can be copied and pasted into the template as shown above.