The method of sharing data will enable ambulance trusts to export and download data on the patients they have conveyed to hospital, using encrypted downloads in .csv format from SSNAP’s secure online webtool. Registered individuals from each ambulance trust will only receive selected information on stroke care processes and outcomes regarding patients they can identify as having been involved in their care at an earlier stage, i.e. those patients taken to hospital by their ambulance trust. The export will not identify new patients.
Articles in this section
- Ambulance-linkage project update
- What is the ambulance linkage project?
- What ambulance data do SSNAP currently collect?
- What ambulance data will be collected through the project?
- Who enters the data?
- Will this affect data input for inpatient teams?
- I work at an acute trust, what do we do if the team does not consent to sharing data?
- When will data be reported to Ambulance Trusts?
- Which patients can Ambulance Trusts enter data for?
- How will data be shared with Ambulance trusts?