The method of sharing data will enable ambulance trusts to export and download data on the patients they have conveyed to hospital, using encrypted downloads in .csv format from SSNAP’s secure online webtool. Registered individuals from each ambulance trust will only receive selected information on stroke care processes and outcomes regarding patients they can identify as having been involved in their care at an earlier stage, i.e. those patients taken to hospital by their ambulance trust. The export will not identify new patients.
Articles in this section
- What should I do for records incorrectly assigned to my ambulance service?
- How do I complete records for patients who were not identified as stroke by my ambulance service?
- Ambulance dataset and help notes
- Who should I complete pre-hospital data for?
- How do I export ambulance data?
- How do I import ambulance data?
- Should ambulance teams enter data for Inter hospital transfers?
- What happens with Incomplete ambulance records?
- How can I find out the team code of a hospital?
- What is my ambulance team code?