Admitting hospitals will not have to wait for ambulance trusts to enter their information before they can enter their own data and so the existing data entry process for hospital teams will remain unchanged. The data currently entered by the hospital trust will not change but additional information will now be entered by ambulance trusts.
Articles in this section
- Ambulance-linkage project update
- What is the ambulance linkage project?
- What ambulance data do SSNAP currently collect?
- What ambulance data will be collected through the project?
- Who enters the data?
- Will this affect data input for inpatient teams?
- I work at an acute trust, what do we do if the team does not consent to sharing data?
- When will data be reported to Ambulance Trusts?
- Which patients can Ambulance Trusts enter data for?
- How will data be shared with Ambulance trusts?