Admitting hospitals will not have to wait for ambulance trusts to enter their information before they can enter their own data and so the existing data entry process for hospital teams will remain unchanged. The data currently entered by the hospital trust will not change but additional information will now be entered by ambulance trusts.
Articles in this section
- What should I do for records incorrectly assigned to my ambulance service?
- How do I complete records for patients who were not identified as stroke by my ambulance service?
- Ambulance dataset and help notes
- Who should I complete pre-hospital data for?
- How do I export ambulance data?
- How do I import ambulance data?
- Should ambulance teams enter data for Inter hospital transfers?
- What happens with Incomplete ambulance records?
- How can I find out the team code of a hospital?
- What is my ambulance team code?