SSNAP currently report aggregate data for the whole periodic cohort and break it down retrospectively by month as NHS England report against ambulance service clinical outcome indicators for stroke each month. The aggregate information can be found here. Currently, this is not based on any form of linkage.
Articles in this section
- What should I do for records incorrectly assigned to my ambulance service?
- How do I complete records for patients who were not identified as stroke by my ambulance service?
- Ambulance dataset and help notes
- Who should I complete pre-hospital data for?
- How do I export ambulance data?
- How do I import ambulance data?
- Should ambulance teams enter data for Inter hospital transfers?
- What happens with Incomplete ambulance records?
- How can I find out the team code of a hospital?
- What is my ambulance team code?