SSNAP currently report aggregate data for the whole periodic cohort and break it down retrospectively by month as NHS England report against ambulance service clinical outcome indicators for stroke each month. The aggregate information can be found here. Currently, this is not based on any form of linkage.
Articles in this section
- Ambulance-linkage project update
- What is the ambulance linkage project?
- What ambulance data do SSNAP currently collect?
- What ambulance data will be collected through the project?
- Who enters the data?
- Will this affect data input for inpatient teams?
- I work at an acute trust, what do we do if the team does not consent to sharing data?
- When will data be reported to Ambulance Trusts?
- Which patients can Ambulance Trusts enter data for?
- How will data be shared with Ambulance trusts?