In collaboration with NHS England, Ambulance Trusts in England will begin entering key data onto SSNAP, including time of call for help, time of ambulance arrival at patient location, travel time to hospital and many more, complementing the current dataset and extending the data collection to pre-hospital.
Articles in this section
- What should I do for records incorrectly assigned to my ambulance service?
- How do I complete records for patients who were not identified as stroke by my ambulance service?
- Ambulance dataset and help notes
- Who should I complete pre-hospital data for?
- How do I export ambulance data?
- How do I import ambulance data?
- Should ambulance teams enter data for Inter hospital transfers?
- What happens with Incomplete ambulance records?
- How can I find out the team code of a hospital?
- What is my ambulance team code?