In collaboration with NHS England, Ambulance Trusts in England will begin entering key data onto SSNAP, including time of call for help, time of ambulance arrival at patient location, travel time to hospital and many more, complementing the current dataset and extending the data collection to pre-hospital.
Articles in this section
- Ambulance-linkage project update
- What is the ambulance linkage project?
- What ambulance data do SSNAP currently collect?
- What ambulance data will be collected through the project?
- Who enters the data?
- Will this affect data input for inpatient teams?
- I work at an acute trust, what do we do if the team does not consent to sharing data?
- When will data be reported to Ambulance Trusts?
- Which patients can Ambulance Trusts enter data for?
- How will data be shared with Ambulance trusts?