What does it show?
SSNAP’s fourth annual report titled “Rising to the Challenge” highlights the improvements made in stroke care in England, Wales and Northern Ireland over the past four years.
Using real world quality improvement (QI) case studies, this report outlines the different approaches taken by local teams to improve their stroke services across the patient pathway; what was the challenge faced? What was the solution? What impact did the QI project have on care processes?
The report also offers practical tips and recommendations on how other clinical teams could adapt similar QI approaches to improve the care provided to their patients in the future.
How can you use it?
The report contains the following information:
- High-quality data, highlighting key aspects of stroke care that have improved over time and other areas that require more attention
- QI case studies from clinicians, researchers, and regional groups who have used SSNAP data to improve their stroke services
- Data visualisations throughout to present important trends and findings in an accessible, engaging way
- Accompanying patient stories that highlight their experience of stroke
- Cover artwork from a stroke survivor
- Foreword by Stephen King, chairperson of the Stroke Association.
Where can I find it?
Annual Report for 2016/2017 “Rising to the Challenge” report are available here: www.strokeaudit.org>Home>Annual Report
We would greatly appreciate any feedback that you have on this report. If you found the report useful, or think there is any way that we could improve the report, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to email via the contact button, or leave a comment below.