In this case the date and time of the initial swallow screen which the patient passed, should be entered into question 3.4. The fact that the patient subsequently developed problems can be reflected in section 4 of the dataset, which records the number of days/minutes the patient received each type of therapy.
Articles in this section
- 1.5: What is the minimum age for eligible patients?
- 1.7: What postcode should I enter for overseas patients or those with no fixed abode?
- 1.9: How do I record a change of diagnosis?
- General: Patient declining consent
- 1.9 Should a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) stroke be included on SSNAP?
- 1.11: What onset time should be recorded if a patient has a stroke during sleep?
- 1.12.2 How to find the Computer-aided dispatch (CAD) number
- 1.14: For an inpatient stroke what should I enter as the first ward of admission?
- Section 1: How should inpatients with two stroke occurrences be recorded?
- Section 1: How should patients with two stroke occurrences within the same day be recorded?