New users will need the Registration code for their team, which can be found under the User Profile tab of the lead contacts from the team they wish to join. Once they have this code, they should go to www.strokeaudit.org and following the path under the “Registration” tab.
Articles in this section
- Audit compliance: Will selecting “not known” for components of NIHSS affect the audit compliance level for my team?
- Case ascertainment: I think my expected number of cases is incorrect, what should I do?
- Datasets: A patient has been transferred to another team within 24 hours of admission. How do I complete sections 1-3?
- Datasets: Definition of a stroke specialist consultant
- Datasets: For an inpatient stroke what should I enter as the first ward of admission? (Question 1.14)
- Datasets: How do I record a change of diagnosis? (Question 1.9)
- Datasets: How should I record a patient who was for palliative care in the first 72 hours but whom then recovers? (Question 3.1)
- Datasets: If a patient is palliative prior to their stroke, should the patient be indicated as for palliative care? (Question 3.1)
- Datasets: If a patient is scanned as an outpatient and an infarct is detected but is not admitted to hospital until a later date (eg 24 hours or 48 hours later) what should be entered for arrival and scanning date/time?
- Datasets: If a patient is screened and not identified as high risk of malnutrition, but are screened again due to their condition deteriorating, and are then identified as at risk of malnutrition, what screening results should be entered onto SSNAP?