All SSNAP data is available publically. To access reports for a team in the SSNAP Clinical Audit, go to Results > Clinical Audit > Team. The full results portfolio includes the number of patient records submitted for analysis within the report for each team over certain time frames.
Articles in this section
- When is it appropriate to discharge to 'somewhere else'?
- What do you answer if the patient has been discharged to a care home where they are receiving 24/7 care? (Question 7.9.2)
- If social services have allocated a personalised support budget to a patient can these visits be included in 7.9.2?
- Should the modified Rankin Scale score be solely related to disability resulting from stroke or include general level of disability? (Question 7.4)
- What should be entered if there is not an up to date Modified Rankin Scale (MRS) score on discharge available?
- What happens when a patient is identified as high risk of malnutrition but after a swallow assessment is no longer considered at risk?
- If a patient is screened and not identified as high risk of malnutrition, but are screened again due to their condition deteriorating, and are then identified as at risk of malnutrition, what screening results should be entered onto SSNAP?
- When does the ‘clock’ start for questions regarding the first 72 hours of care?
- A patient has been transferred to another team within 24 hours of admission. How do I complete sections 1-3?
- What is the most accurate way to reflect the pathway of a stroke patient who initially passed a swallow screen but then goes on to develop problems after 72hrs?