The statistics page offers data on the 6 month assessments that you have entered for any time frame of your choosing. This allows you to see feedback on your 6 month assessment data at more frequent intervals than routine SSNAP reporting. Simply select your team, choose the date range, and you will receive an immediate breakdown of data for your completed 6 month assessments.
Articles in this section
- Video: Your 6 month assessment statistics
- Video: Entering and transferring 6 month assessments
- Video: Find 6 month records ready for assessment
- How do I find and complete a 6 month assessment?
- How do I transfer a record to another team to complete the 6 month assessment?
- Why do I have to complete Sections 4 and 7 when I only complete the 6 month assessment?
- Why can't I enter 6 month assessment data?
- When can I enter 6 month assessment data?
- What counts as a "no but" for a 6 month assessment (Q8.1)?
- If a patient suffers another stroke before their 6 month assessment is due, which stroke record on SSNAP should the 6 month assessment information be entered for?